with 93 million on tumblr i bet theres a clique of 37 year olds who make fun of us
yeah they’re called the staff
me as a prom dj
"time to slow things down a little blt"
*plays crank dat souja boy (acoustic version)*
how come i can keep a poker face on when reading aggressive frickling and frackling but i end up a gooey mess when there are cute nose boops and shy kisses and shit
I was reading a smutty fic on the bus and a boy leaned over and said “how can you read that with a straight face” and i just said “im used to it” and the look of horror on his face was hilarious
THE LOOK OF HORROR ON HIS FACE omg
sailor moon graphic meme: [4/5] inners
↳usagi tsukino/sailor moon
I’m Usagi Tsukino, 16 years old in the first year of high school. I’m a bit rash and a crybaby, but I’m actually an agent of love and justice - the pretty Sailor Senshi, Sailor Moon!
Can you re-enact your reaction to hearing you had been cast on a marvel movie?
sailor moon graphic meme: [2/3] supporting characters
↳mamoru chiba/tuxedo mask
I will not allow anyone to tarnish a star-drenched evening with tasteless evil.
How to take your wig from gross to great!
This isn’t a new method at all, but instead my results using this tutorial.
While the before shot is pretty terrible photo quality to begin with, you can see the wig is basically a ratty, gross-looking mess.
- Find a tank or bucket and empty a capful of fabric softener into it (more softener if your wig is longer).
- Add enough water to submerge the wig, and make sure to flip it inside out before you put it in the water. Swish it around to make sure it’s saturated, and then let it soak for a few days. I left mine is for a little over two days, but I would suggest leaving it in closer for the five days the original tutorial suggests.
- Lay the wig out on a towel to dry. I didn’t wash out the fabric softener, and when it was damp instead of dripping, I put it on a wig stand.
- After it’s completely dry, brush through it with a wig brush, or at least a brush with wire teeth. Plastic teeth will create static and no one wants that.
- If you need a wig brush, try checking out beauty stores. Failing that, you can usually find wire brushes at pet stores, and they work as well as any wig brush.
- Spray lightly with dry shampoo or sprinkle with talcum powder. Brush your wig again after a few minutes to help disperse the powder and keep your wig from looking chalky. You may experience a small amount of shedding during the brushing process, but it shouldn’t be anything too severe.
And there you have it!